Case Study: Zephyr Porting of TF-M Support For PSoC64 Platform
The objective of the solution is to integrate PSoC 64 EVK with the latest Zephyr TF-M integration support. TF-M integration enables “Non-Secured” Zephyr applications(running on M4 core) to interact with TF-M secure binary (running on M0 core) using PSA APIs. In addition to that sample application of TF-M needs to be ported for the easy jump start of developer community.
TRUSTED_EXECUTION_NONSECURE, ARM_TRUSTZONE_M, ARM_MPU TF-M modules porting
Added TM-F support into “menuconfig” utility
Documentation of Build guide & code modification justifications
Zephyr TFM Integration Sample examples successfully executed
Test suite development with successful execution logs
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Zephyr BSP Porting for TF-M related modules: TRUSTED_EXECUTION_NONSECURE, ARM_TRUSTZONE_M, ARM_MPU
- Added TM-F support into “menuconfig” utility
- Test suite & all sample examples provided from Zephyr (TFM Integration Samples) successful execution along with execution logs.
- Documentation of Build guide & code modification justifications
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- PSoC64 EVK (cy8ckit-064s0s2-4343w)
- ModusToolbox IDE
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!