Case Study: Zephyr BSP Porting For PSoC64 Platform
The objective of the project is to add support of PSoC 64 EVK with the latest Zephyr repository. The scope includes minimal BSP and sample application porting so the larger developer community will have a easy reference for the Jump start.
CONSOLE, UART_CONSOLE, SERIAL, and GPIO modules ported
Wi-Fi, I2C, CLOCK, Counter, Timers, and PWM modules ported
All sample examples from the Zephyr Repository ported
All examples have been fixed for successful execution
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Zephyr BSP Porting includes modules: CONSOLE ,UART_CONSOLE ,SERIAL, GPIO, Wi-Fi, I2C, CLOCK, Counter, Timers, PWM, etc.
- All sample examples of Zephyr Repository ported and fixed for successful execution.
- Prepare necessary documentation for the code building and justification for the modification in the existing source code
- All sample examples have been fixed for successful execution.
- Documentation has been prepared for code building and justifying modifications in the existing source code.
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- PSoC64 EVK (cy8ckit-064s0s2-4343w)
- ModusToolbox IDE
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!