Case Study: Zephyr BSP Porting For PSoC63 Platform
The objective of the project is to add support of PSoC 63 EVK with the latest Zephyr repository. The scope includes minimal BSP and sample application porting so the larger developer community will have a easy reference for the Jump start.
GPIO, Pinctrl, Serial, Console, Clock modules BSP support added
SPI, I2C, Timer, PWM, Counter, IPM modules BSP support added
BSP support added for two variant of PSoC63 platforms
All examples have been fixed for successful execution
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Prepare a minimal BSP having support of modules GPIO, Pinctrl, Serial, Console, Clock, SPI, I2C, Timer, PWM, Counter, IPM
- BSP & sample applications support added for two variant of PSoC63 platforms (CY8CKIT-062-BLE , CY8CPROTO-063-BLE)
- All sample examples of Zephyr Repository ported and fixed for successful execution.
- Prepare necessary documentation for the code building and justification for the modification in the existing source code
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- PSoC63 EVK (CY8CKIT-062-BLE )
- ModusToolbox IDE
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!