Case Study:- SDK Porting: AVS Device SDK and Smart Screen SDK
The objective of this project is to port Amazon voice services libraries, specifically the “AVS device SDK” and “smart screen SDK,” onto a custom hardware platform. The objective was to enable Alexa and Alexa with visual support on this custom platform, providing users with a seamless voice-enabled experience.
Porting Amazon AVS Device SDK and Smart Screen SDK
Yocto Meta Layer Development
Enabling Full Feature Demo
Testing and Validation
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Amazon avs-device-sdk and smart-screen-sdk porting to custom platform
- Prepare yocto meta layers of sdk source code
- Enable full feature demo with ESP/Spotify support
- Test case execution across multiple test cycle
- Regression testing and validation for a reliable Alexa experience.
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- NXP i.mx8M Mini
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!