Case Study:- Quad USB CDC to UART Throughput Application over emUSB-device Library
The objective of the solution is to develop a USB CDC Device class example that supports multiple endpoints and multiple UART connections using the emUSB-Device library on the Arm® Cortex Platform. The example should be an MTB code example and work with Modus Toolbox v3.0.
Customized the USB CDC echo example
PC application for testing
Troubleshooting assistance for emUSB-Device library integration
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Modify USB CDC echo example for quad USB endpoints and UART connection.
- Create a sample PC application to test the application.
- Troubleshooting assistance for emUSB-Device library integration
- Prepared a detailed build guide.
- Prepared a user-friendly user guide.
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- Arm® Cortex Platform
- ModusToolbox IDE
- Python Test Application
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!