Case Study: Protocol Stack Development Over NFC
Engibrain was approached by a client who wanted to standardize the wireless charging of a specific segment of appliances. They needed a custom software development kit (SDK) firmware on top of their existing near-field communication (NFC) stack. The SDK was required to include a UI-based demonstration application and a utility to exercise all the commands that are part of the SDK.
SDK Firmware development for Reader/Writer, T4T, T2T
200% Faster Data transfer rate optimization
25% higher Data rate by required by standard.
UI based Emulation Application for end to end demo
UI based utility to exercise all the commands
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- SDK Firmware development for Reader/Writer, T4T, T2T
- 200% Faster Data transfer rate optimization
- 25% higher Data than required by standard.
- Developed UI based Emulation Application for end to end demo
- Developed UI based utility to exercise all the commands
- Unit Testing
- Regression Testing
- Performace Testing
- Automated test suite development
- Data transfer speed optimization
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
OS & Tools
- Digital Oscilloscope
- High-end DMM
- High Precision Current Probe
- J-link Segger
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!