Case Study:- Profiling: Various Bluetooth Stack for PSoC62 Platform
The objective of the project is to perform profiling of Zephyr Bluetooth stack and Infineon BTSTACK with respect to pre-defined Key performance areas like memory usage, latency, throughput, various BLE features etc. on PSoC6 EVK. As a final outcome in-depth reports needs to be generated with objective data of comparison.
Profiling involved 26 apps on two platforms with 72 binaries
In-depth 40-page platform comparison report
Ensured an apple-to-apple comparison
Detailed build and user guides were created
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- 26 applications developed on two platforms involved 72 binary generations and multiple executions for accuracy.
- A concise 40-page comparison report summarized the findings.
- An apple-to-apple platform comparison, evaluating performance and functionality.
- Repeated binary executions ensured data reliability.
- Detailed build and user guides were prepared for developers.
- The profiling data informs platform selection and optimization.
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- PSoC62 EVK (CY8CPROTO-062-4343W EVK)
- ModusToolbox IDE
- Keithley DMM
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!