Case Study: Mipi Camera Driver porting for Face Recognization Application
This project involve the driver porting of a MIPI camera module on the NXP i.MX8M Mini development platform. The camera module in question, the MT9M114, was provided by Foxlink and was to be integrated into the platform for video processing-intensive applications, particularly face detection.
Driver Porting of MT9M114 Camera Sensor
Driver Porting of Peripheral Components
Sample application development to use camera module
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Driver Porting of MT9M114 Camera Sensor
- Driver porting of peripheral surrounding camera module: IR-LED, Ambient light sensor, IR-Cut Filter.
- Sample application development to use camera module with different configurations (peripheral configuration, video format, frame rate, color format)
- Functional Testing of the camera module, drivers, and sample applications
- Compatibility Testing with different video formats, frame rates, and color formats
- Performance Testing especially in low light conditions and night mode
- Reliability Testing of the camera module under prolonged usage
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- NXP i.mx8M Mini
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!