Case Study: Linux Based HD Camera BSP Porting & Driver development
The client needs a camera-based image processing solution for defect detection which improves the speed of manufacturing processes. in addition to that, there will be a PC application that helps them to control the video streaming and image sensor configuration.
Camera driver porting and enhancement
Optimize video frame transmission
Develop client-server app for data exchange
Custom board bring-up
Ensure Linux-Windows compatibility
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Camera driver porting and enhancement
- Client-Server based application on Linux(Camera) and windows(Host PC) side to exchange information and video frames over ehternet
- Custom board bring up
- Firmware upgrade of the custom camera board
- Test case execution across multiple test cycle
- Regression testing and validation for a reliable Alexa experience.
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- OnSemi AR0521
- i.MX8M mini/nano
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!