Case Study: HMI based Application Development For Hypothyroidism Screening
Our customer, a leading player in the healthcare equipment industry, recognized the need for an efficient and accessible solution to aid in the daily diagnosis of hypothyroidism. They approached our engineering team to develop a compact, cost-effective, and user-friendly device that could provide reliable diagnostic information to healthcare professionals and patients alike.
A turn-key solution from architecture design to prototype
Optimized & Efficient firmware development
User-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) developed
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Designed and configured the hardware components of the solution
- Sensor integration and optimizing the hardware for power efficiency
- Board bring-up to validate the connectivity of sensors, ensuring data accuracy, and troubleshooting
- Efficient firmware development to capture and process data from the sensors and peripheral devices
- Optimize the firmware’s performance, for the demanding need of daily diagnosis
- User-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) developed
- Healthcare professionals could initiate tests, view results, and access historical data seamlessly.
- Rigorous testing and validation to ensure the solution’s reliability and accuracy
- Functional, performance, and usability testing, identifying and addressing any issues promptly
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!