Case Study:- H.264 Decoder Porting For PSoC62 Platform
The objective of the solution is to port ffmpeg H.264 decoder and do profiling to evaluate what resolution & FPS will be feasible to decode H.264 encoded video gracefully. In addition to that perform analysis of which memory buffers becomes bottleneck to decode larger resolution video.
Porting of ffmpeg H.264 decoder for PSoC62 Platform
Profiling of video decoding with different resolution
Isolating memory buffer constraints
Examining H.264 decoding on rival platforms for comparison
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Porting of ffmpeg H.264 decoder for PSoC62 Platform
- Profiling of video decoding with different resolution & FPS videos
- Identify memory buffers which is becoming bottleneck in decoding higher resolution video.
- Study & evaluate competitor platform for H.264 decoding
- Profiling video decoding with diverse resolutions and frame rates.
- Locating memory bottlenecks in higher-resolution video decoding.
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- PSoC62 EVK (CY8CKIT-062S2-43012 )
- ModusToolbox IDE
- ffmpeg library