Case Study: Vehicle to Grid(V2G) CODECs For TTCN Based EVSE Emulator
The objective of the solution is to develop various CODECs to support TTCN framework based EVSE emulator. CODECs play key role for message exchange between EVCC & emulated EVSE(SECC). There are multiple communication protocols(SDP, V2G, V2GTP, SLAC) and for each of them necessary CODECs needs to be implemented. In order to generate required message traffic, TTCN based framework uses the soft CODEC to construct/decode the message frames.
Developed CODEC adapters SDP, V2G, SLAC, V2GTP, Ethernet, PHY
Integrated all CODEC into TTCN framework
Complete validation of message communication
Test Automation framework design and implementation
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Developed optimized CODEC adapters such as SDP, V2G, SLAC, V2GTP, Ethernet, PHY above transport layer to generate message traffic between EV/PHEV and EVSE.
- Integrated all CODEC into TTCN framework and tested for the necessary message communication
- Test Automation framework design and implementation
- Detailed test case summary report
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- Qualcomm PLC
- Titan-3(TTCN Plugin for Eclipse)
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!