Case Study: CI Pipeline for Automated Build Using Gitlab Runner
The objective of this project was to establish a robust Continuous Integration (CI) pipeline that automates the build process while ensuring multiple quality checks for embedded software development. The client, an Automotive Startup in EV domains, sought to enhance their software development workflow, improve code quality, and streamline their release process.
Automation of Quality Checks
Integration and Workflow Enhancement
Streamlined Release Process via Gitlab Runner
Modularized Script Development
| Engibrains’ Contribution
Segments We Worked On
- Script development to automate Warning threshold check, Misra compliance check, Ceedling based unit test along with coverage report
- Script development to push updated test signals(DBC) to relevant JAMA project.
- Script development for code beatification, summary email generation, signature injection into release binary
- Integrate all scripts to streamline release process via Gitlab runner on AWS EC2 instance
- All scripts developed in modularized way to use across different projects
- Enhanced Code Quality
- Streamlined Testing
- Efficiency and Automation
- Security and Compliance
| Technologies Used
Our Tech Stack will reduce your risk
- Windows PC
- Gitlab Runner
| Let’s Talk About Your Project
We will get back to you within 2 working days!